IPB WARNING [2] date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead (Line: 158 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)
Ashab alkiram is to be loved, not to be cursed - al-imam.net

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Ashab alkiram is to be loved, not to be cursed, united under Ahlissunnah waljamaah

mirz
post Feb 15 2004, 07:08 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 383

the Sahabah of the highest of mankind are very great people who sacrifice their entire existence for Islam. the fact that they are in the company or sohbah of the highest prophet make them the best muslims after prophets. let us ponder on some hadith sherifs about these heroes of Islam.
'DO NOT SPEAK ILL OF ANY OF MY ASHAB. DO NOT SAY ANYTHING THAT WOULD NOT BE WORTHY OF THEIR HONOUR. I SWEAR IN THE NAME OF ALLAHU TAALA WHOSE POWER HOLDS MY NAFS, THAT IF ANYONE OF YOU PAID GOLD AS HUGE AS THE MOUNT UHUD IN THE NAME OF ALMS, HE WOULD NOT EARN THAWAB EQUAL TO THE AMOUNT EARNED BY ONE OF MY ASHAB FOR PAYING A MUDD.'

'EACH AND EVERY ONE OF MY ASHAB IS LIKE STARS IN THE SKY. ADAPTING YOURSELF TO ANYONE OF THEM WILL GUIDE YOU TO LOVE OF ALLAHU TAALA.'

'FEAR ALLAHU TAALA THAT YOU SHOULD SPEAK ILL OF MY ASHAB. AFTER ME, DO NOT USE THEM AS TARGETS OF YOUR EVIL PURPOSES. DO NOT FEEL GRUDGE AGAINST THEM BY FOLLOWING YOUR NAFS.'

'PROTECT MY RIGHT CONCERNING THE AFFECTION FOR MY ASHAB, FOR MY RELATIVES, FOR THOSE WHO HELP ME AND FOR THOSE WHO FOLLOW THE PATH I HAVE SHOWN.'

there are many more hadith sherif about the Ashab alkiram but it is sufficient to quote a few now. reasonable people will see the truth. INSYA ALLAH.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

reza mohd
post Feb 15 2004, 12:02 PM
Post #2

Elite Member

Member No.: 1

salam alykom

'EACH AND EVERY ONE OF MY ASHAB IS LIKE STARS IN THE SKY. ADAPTING YOURSELF TO ANYONE OF THEM WILL GUIDE YOU TO LOVE OF ALLAHU TAALA.'

1. If you may brother, please post the sened of the above narration upto and reaching the Prophet

2. According to the classification of a companion, Abdulla Ibn Obay was a companion. Is following him like following Imam Ali?

3. Imam Ali and Moawiyeh according to your classification are both companions. So the Muslims who died in Imam Ali's army and those who died in Moawiyeh's army are both in Paradise?

reza

--------------------
"Only he can forgive who has power to punish!" -Imam Ali (as)
"Oh Ali, only the bastards dislike you" -Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
+Quote Post

syed zulfiqar haideri
post Feb 15 2004, 01:52 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 373

salam,
well brother mirz
even shias respect sahabas,except umar,abubakr and othman..
+Quote Post

BuMahdi
post Feb 15 2004, 02:22 PM
Post #4

Elite Member

Member No.: 2

no, we respect them but dont agree with thier policies...

dont get confused with the masses brother syed....

--------------------
"I understand a fury in your words,
But not the words" -Othello

"The Ink of the scholar is more holy than the blood of a martyr" - Prophet Mohammed

"I am one of those people who say that reason has no country, knowledge has no country, and principles have no country." - Syed Mohd Hussein Fadlullah
+Quote Post

reza mohd
post Feb 15 2004, 05:21 PM
Post #5

Elite Member

Why is it that Abu Bakr, Omar and Othman are seen as the only companions of the Prophet? Why does the world circle around them?

Has anyone heard a Shii cursing Ammar Ibn Yasir? Or Almiqdad Ibn Alaswad? Or Jabir Ibn Abdullah? Or Salman Alfarisi? Or Abuther Alghifari?

The Koran itself says that some companions are in hellfire and some are in paradise. 1/3 of the army of Ohod were hypocrites, so do we bow down to them and consider them as our leaders?

reza

--------------------
+Quote Post

mirz
post Feb 16 2004, 01:25 PM
Post #6

the fact that they are the greatest among the Sahabah was testified by hadrat Ali himself. and there is noneed to quote Hadrat Ali statement about them because you all shia will doubt it. you are using our own sunni sources whenever it suits your purposes but reject when it does not.
Hadrat Abu Bakr, Hadrat Umar and Hadrat Uthman served Islam and their service was a historical evidence. they made jihad in order to spread Islam for you and for me! perhaps you shia especially those from Iran hate Hadrat Umar because he dealt a lethal blow to your pagan persian shah. the justice of Hadrat Umar is acknowledged by friends and foes alike.
ALHAMDULILLAH, we sunnis love them with all our heart and soul because that is the commandment of highest prophet. those who cursed them despite the fact that they serve Islam and humanity will regret in the yaumul akhirat.
+Quote Post

reza mohd
post Feb 16 2004, 02:56 PM
Post #7

Elite Member

ALHAMDULILLAH, we sunnis love them with all our heart and soul because that is the commandment of highest prophet. those who cursed them despite the fact that they serve Islam and humanity will regret in the yaumul akhirat.

Alhamdulillah.

reza

--------------------
+Quote Post

mirz
post Feb 16 2004, 03:54 PM
Post #8

bro reza, you asked me to give the sanad of the hadith sherifs i quoted above. that is a good request, the ulamas of ahlissunnah work day and night in order to determine and investigate the sanad of a certain hadiths sherifs. i quoted those that are SAHIH and put them here. i am not an ulama just a layman of 25, university student.
if i ask you to give the sanad of all the statements of Hadrat Ali that you included in your writing and in the nahjul balaghah, can you do that?
+Quote Post

reza mohd
post Feb 16 2004, 06:47 PM
Post #9

Elite Member

You made the claim, so I have the right to cross-examine you bro.

reza

--------------------
+Quote Post

mirz
post Feb 17 2004, 01:40 PM
Post #10

the highest prophet said to Hadrat Abu Bakr: YOU ARE MY SAHABAH IN THE CAVE, YOU ARE MY SAHABAH BY THE KAWTHAR POND.' (tirmizi)
another hadith sherifs: JIBRIL ALAIHISSALAM CAME TO ME. HE HELD ME BY THE HAND. HE SHOWED ME ONE OF MY UMMAT ENTERING THROUGH THE GATE OF PARADISE. Abu Bakr said: O Rasull ALLAHU, I want to be with you there. He(Rasull Allah) replied: O ABU BAKR! AMONG MY UMMAT, YOU WILL BE THE FIRST TO ENTER PARADISE. (tirmuzi)

another hadith sherif: I ENTERED PARADISE. I SAW A HOURI(MAIDEN OF PARADISE) IN IT. I ASKED HER, WHO ARE YOU FOR? SHE SAID: I HAVE BEEN CREATED FOR UMAR IBNI HATTAB. I WANTED TO GO SEE HER. BUT O UMAR, I THOUGHT IT MIGHT HURT YOU. Hadrat Umar said: I would sacrifice my mother, father, and everything i have for your sake, o Rasull ALLAH. (Bukhari and Muslim)

another hadith sherifs: RASULL ALLAH POINTED TO UMAR AND SAID: THIS PERSON'S RANK IN PARADISE IS HIGHER THAN THE REST OF MY UMMAT.'Ibnu Maja)

another hadith sherifs: IN PARADISE, AFTER PROPHETS ALAIHIMUSSALAM, THE HIGHEST ONES OF ALL MANKIND ARE ABU BAKR AND UMAR.' (tirmuzi and Ibni Maja)

so are there anyone ehre still doubtful on the rank of Hadrat Shaikhan?

+Quote Post

reza mohd
post Feb 17 2004, 07:21 PM
Post #11

Elite Member

This is not a shop. Selling merchandise is not allowed.

Let all the brothers and sisters read the hilarious narrations that you attributed to the Prophet.

the highest prophet said to Hadrat Abu Bakr: YOU ARE MY SAHABAH IN THE CAVE, YOU ARE MY SAHABAH BY THE KAWTHAR POND.' (tirmizi)
another hadith sherifs: JIBRIL ALAIHISSALAM CAME TO ME. HE HELD ME BY THE HAND. HE SHOWED ME ONE OF MY UMMAT ENTERING THROUGH THE GATE OF PARADISE. Abu Bakr said: O Rasull ALLAHU, I want to be with you there. He(Rasull Allah) replied: O ABU BAKR! AMONG MY UMMAT, YOU WILL BE THE FIRST TO ENTER PARADISE. (tirmuzi)

another hadith sherif: I ENTERED PARADISE. I SAW A HOURI(MAIDEN OF PARADISE) IN IT. I ASKED HER, WHO ARE YOU FOR? SHE SAID: I HAVE BEEN CREATED FOR UMAR IBNI HATTAB. I WANTED TO GO SEE HER. BUT O UMAR, I THOUGHT IT MIGHT HURT YOU. Hadrat Umar said: I would sacrifice my mother, father, and everything i have for your sake, o Rasull ALLAH. (Bukhari and Muslim)

another hadith sherifs: RASULL ALLAH POINTED TO UMAR AND SAID: THIS PERSON'S RANK IN PARADISE IS HIGHER THAN THE REST OF MY UMMAT.'Ibnu Maja)

another hadith sherifs: IN PARADISE, AFTER PROPHETS ALAIHIMUSSALAM, THE HIGHEST ONES OF ALL MANKIND ARE ABU BAKR AND UMAR.' (tirmuzi and Ibni Maja)

And then we are accused of being "ghulat".

"Ala Quloobin Aqfaloha"

reza

--------------------
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2014 - 02:11 PM
Invision Power Board skin developed by Transverse Styles